Dexter Homes Are an Eclectic Mix of Beauty
Dexter Michigan is a beautiful small town with all of the features one would expect in an idyllic setting. The town square hosts a beautiful old clock that stands tall beckoning passersby to notice the wonders of this time keeping antique. The homes in Dexter are an eclectic mix of the best of homes including old restored farm houses and quaint cottage style homes, and the area is also filled with many new homes of the modern style. Some are influenced by the Greek revival period, and others were built as country style homes but with a more modern facade.
The homes in Dexter have more land than many other small town homes do. The homes also appeal to a variety of buyers since the homes are not of the “cookie cutter” project style. Condominium housing has become popular in the recent past as well as subdivision housing. The homes are well protected against fires by a full-time fire department, and injuries or sudden illnesses are aided by a well-trained paramedic team. The homes have access to the downtown Dexter area with a short walk or an easy drive which means that a nice walk can be combined with a great meal or shopping.
Small Town Feel, Big City Amenities
Dexter has the small town atmosphere even though it is located just minutes from Ann Arbor which is the “Athens of the Midwest” and home to the University of Michigan. All of the educational and cultural events of Ann Arbor are at the door step of the residents of Dexter. Some amazing concerts are sponsored by the University and many artists like YoYo Ma, the famous cellist, got their start in Ann Arbor. There is hardly a day where there is not a wonderful cultural event taking place, and many are free.
The largest football stadium in America is located in Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor has many wonderful ethnic restaurants and some vegetarian delights as well as one the best steak restaurants in all of Michigan. There are food shops that sell gourmet foods that are simply amazing. One of the country’s best known delicatessens is located in Ann Arbor, and it is very close to Dexter. One of the country’s greatest art fairs is held in July every year in Ann Arbor with close to 1,000 artists gathering to display and sell their amazing work.
Dexter Is A Fascinating Town for Many Reasons
Dexter is a fascinating town not only because of its own delights and its closeness to Ann Arbor, but just a few miles east of Dexter is the delightful town of Plymouth that has many sights and food to experience. They have a wonderful park and many fine restaurants. Plymouth is an enjoyable experience for Dexter residents. Dexter has several beautiful parks and a winding river adds to the outdoor enjoyment. The dining and the coffee house is a delight. Time can pass one by when Dexter is occupying the visitor’s attention. There are many exciting and wonderful experiences to be had for adults and children alike.
- On File 4
- Metes & Bounds 2
- Owner Request De 21& 28 E 1/2 Of Sw 1/4 Sec 21 Exc S 660 Ft Of W 660 Ft, Also Exc N 344.35.... 2
- Owner Request We 27-3A-12A.... (Long Description) 2
- Lengthy - On File With Township And County 2
- Beg, Being A Part Of E 3/4 Of Sec. 24 T2s-R4e 28.40 Ac 2
- Lengthy - On File 2
- Unit 11 Quail Ridge Condo 2
- Owner Request De 28-15D Pcl A-Iv Com At Se Cor Sec 28, Th N 00-59-51 W 228.61 Ft, Th N 76-54-11 W 1
- M&B Desc. Prt Of Sw 1/4 Sec 3 T1s-R5e 4.82 Ac 1
- Site 17, The Preserve 1
- Unit 15 Pinecrest Sub 1
- Site 17 Orchard River Hills 1
- Unit 36 Westridge Of Dexter 1
- Pt Of Ne 1/4 Sec 18 T1s-R5e 1
- Com At E 1/4 Cor Sec 27, Th N 86-44-10 W 2823.47Ft 1
- Pt Sec 19 T15 Rse 1
- Beg At W 1/4 Post Of Sed., Th S 1 Deg - 1 Acre 1
- Lot 10, Dexter Crossing Plat One Subd. Pt Nw 1/4 Sec 8, T2s-R5e, Dexter Village. 1
- M.D.L2396 New Site Condo Unit 41 Webster Hills Condo 1