Ann Arbor luxury homes are located among beautiful streets lined with stately trees, but the most important feature is the homes range from the classic 1930s to the 1950s contemporary to newly built homes. Many of these homes have preserved the historic character of their structure but incorporated modern elements through careful renovations. Ann Arbor Hills is a spacious neighborhood that covers the architectural themes of traditional styles to mid-century modern. Ann Arbor Hills has been built with a design spirit that cannot be found elsewhere in Michigan. Living here will capture the spirit of this historical community.
The Town of Ann Arbor Is Often Called the Athens of the Midwest
The location of the main campus of the renowned University of Michigan brings so much culture and entertainment to Ann Arbor. The university staff lectures on nearly every subject. The music school is continually providing musical concerts, and individual artists perform for the enjoyment of the community. Many lectures on everyday topics of interest are given. The country’s largest football stadium is in Ann Arbor and whether you like football or not, you cannot miss the activities in downtown Ann Arbor on football Saturday.
The Ann Arbor Art Fair held in July every year is one of the largest of its kind in the country. The streets are lined with exhibits and eager people admiring the artists’ work. The atmosphere is also a bit of a carnival atmosphere, but people really enjoy it. The Racquet Ball Court is only a short distance from Ann Arbor Hills and other sporting activities are nearby.
- W 45 Ft Lot 6 Blk 5 Map Of Ormsby And Pages Add 2
- Lot 5 Sauer And Lohrs Subdivision 2
- Unit 1 111-113 South Fourth Avenue Condominium 2
- 09-09-32-111-014 2
- N.277 Ft Lot & All Lot 8 Baldwin Place 2
- Lot #1, Eastover Place 2
- Lot 123 Kimberley Hills 1
- Lot 8 Highland Terrace 1
- Unit 41 Arlington Place Condo 1
- Tower Plaza Condominium #186 1
- Lot 96 Kensington Farms 1
- Lot 86 Darlington 1
- Lot 134 Darlington 1
- Lots 4 And 5 Darlington 1
- Unit 2 Loft 322 Condominium Split On 07/01/2005 From 09-09-29-111-006; 1
- Unit 158 Pittsfield Village Condominium 1
- E 56 Ft Lot 15 Assessors Plat No 1 Of Ferdons Addition And E 56 Ft Of S 1/2 Lot 105 J D Baldwins 3Rd 1
- Com At Se Cor Of Sec Th W 120.88 Ft In S Line Of Sec Th Defl 91 Deg 25' 20 Right 65.05 Ft For Pob Th 1
- Three Parcel Id's; Includes Parcel Numbers L-12-05-150-002, L-12-05-150-003 And L-12-05-150-004;Full 1
- Lot 137 Darlington 1