The Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS has published the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Sales Report for September 2013. In a nut shell – More positive statistical data to share with our friends.
- The Average List Price year-to-date is up 17% from the same time last year. Last year’s year-to-date Average List Price was $219,128 compared to the year-to-date average list price this year of $255,726.
- The September Average List Price is up. When comparing September 2012 @ $222,616 to the September 2013 Average List Price of $264,983. The Washtenaw County areas is up 19 % over last year.
- Average Sale price year-to-date is up 18%. The 2012 year-to-date Avg Sale price through September was $211,168 compared to this year’s – year-to-date Average Sale Price of $250,029. Up 18% year-to-date.
- Average Sale Price for September – 2012 was $214,059 and this year, September 2013, the Average Sale Price was $257,998. Up 20.5%.
- New Listings were up 24% comparing September 2012 to this year, September 2013.
The stats continue to reveal the steady, upward trending market in all of Washtenaw County and especially Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. The Spring market was strong and we are heading into this beautiful Fall season just as optimistic. Seller confidence is gaining. This is an excellent time for Sellers to consider placing their homes on the market. Click Here to view the MLS Sales Report as a larger image. We have buyers ready to purchase and pre-approved with their lenders.
Are you looking for fun this weekend? Take the entire family & friends and head over to Wiards Orchard for a picture of Fall and don’t forget your camera. You can also enjoy a delicious taste of cider at the Dexter Cider Mill. The Dairy Queen in Dexter closes for the season the last day of the month – it’s your last chance for that Banana Split that you have put off all Summer. Fall is a beautiful time to enjoy everything outdoors because we all know what’s coming.
Kathy Toth and Team are Washtenaw County, Michigan real estate experts who will guide home buyers and home sellers through the entire real estate process. Our extensive knowledge of Washtenaw County combined with decades of expertise in the local real estate market is extremely valuable in helping you achieve your goals. For quality service and personal attention during your real estate transaction, contact Kathy Toth and Team for all your home buying and selling needs.
Kathy Toth and Team are your Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts at Keller Williams Realty.