Ann Arbor is a beautiful tourist town that offers a wealth of amenities to local residents and visitors. October brings many fun, family-oriented events to the Ann Arbor community, including several great haunted attractions and corn mazes. If you are looking for some fun Halloween thrills this fall in the Ann Arbor area, you should check out these exciting attractions that are coming up.
The Brandywine Cemetery
- Where: 2727 Brandywine Street in Ann Arbor
- When: October 30th and 31st. Gates are open between 7PM and 7:30PM, gate closes at 9PM
- Price: Free. Donations are accepted for area charities each year. This year’s contribution will go to the local food bank
- More Info: Click Here
The Brandywine Cemetery Tour is a haunted attraction that is located in the southeast part of Ann Arbor. This beautifully detailed cemetery contains amazing sculptures of gargoyles, tombstones and various props that are used for haunted attractions throughout the city. This gore-free event is a fun way for the entire family to enjoy the spirit of the Halloween season. Each year the Brandywine Cemetery takes up donations to benefit local Ann Arbor charities.
- Where: 5781 Grand River in Fowlerville
- When: Open every Friday and Saturday starting on October 4th, from 7PM to 11PM
- Price: Slaughterhouse, Haunted Maze and Haunted Hayride are all $13.00 per person, per event. Combos and Group Discounts are available. Price for Haunt-Free Corn Maze is $6.00, children under 4 are free.
- Phone: (517) 223-9140
- Web: Click Here
The Slaughterhouse Adventure located in nearby Fowlerville offers an abundance of thrills and chills for all ages. There are plenty of spooky attractions and gore-filled mazes to take part in at this annual Halloween event, as well as a family-friendly haunt-free corn maze. The Slaughterhouse Adventure and Grand River Corn Maze guarantee that you will have an experience like no other, whether you travel through the haunted maze, take a tour of the Slaughterhouse, or travel along on the Haunted Hayride. There are combo packs available so that you enjoy two, or all three attractions at a discounted price.
The Blast Corn Maze
- Where: 6175 Daly Road in Dexter, MI
- When: September 1st through November 9th, from 5 PM to 10 PM on Fridays, 11 AM to 10 PM on Saturdays and 11 AM to 8 PM on Sundays.
- Price: $7.00 for Adults and $5.00 for Children ages 5 to 12. Children under 4 are Free. Group rates of 15 or more people are $5.00 per person. Hayrides cost an additional $3.00 per ride.
- More Info: Click Here
The Blast Corn Maze is a family friendly event that is located in Dexter, MI which is not too far from Ann Arbor. There is a ten acre corn field that features 3 ½ miles of trails with three exits. Kids can play on the mountain of straw or in the corn box before of after walking through the maze. Other attractions include the Corn Cannon, Cow Train, Duck Races, Pedal Car event and Picture Props. There will be pumpkins, Indian corn, gourds, corn stalks and straw bales available to purchase in October.
Halloween in Ann Arbor, MI
The Ann Arbor community has a lot of fun and spooky attractions to offer local visitors and residents each year. Whether you are hoping to experience the scariest entertainment in town or get lost inside a corn maze with the entire family, you are sure to find an event that will suit your fright level in or around Ann Arbor.