Client Care Listing Director
Our growing Ann Arbor Area real estate team is looking for an incredible Client Care Listing Director to coordinate all of our listing efforts in our real estate office. Do you strive for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have some fun? If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities include: building, implementing, and managing all office systems for sellers contract to close, database and information management, and back office support. Back office support encompasses all hiring, training, consulting, and managing administrative team members and holding all team members accountable to their weekly assignments. This position will also be the first point of contact in handling customer service inquiries and challenges.
• Technology fluent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning-based, service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
Bachelor’s degree. Real estate license preferred. 1-3 years of service experience. 3-5 years of administrative experience. Reliable transportation required. 30-40 hours/week. If you are interested in applying for this job, fill out application and fill out the personality profile test below.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please click on the link below to get started on the application process.
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
Please fill out this application before the personality profile and email it, along with a copy of your resume to Info@KathyToth.com or fax it to 734.661.4315. Use Kathy@KathyToth.com as the email on the personality profile so that results will come directly to us.