Real Estate Apprentice
Real Estate Apprentice (“Earn While You Learn”) Position
We have openings for people who want to make Real Estate sales their primary full-time career. No experience or prior sales experience is required. This position is perfect for the individual who does not want to go directly into a commission-only position but wants to earn while learning before going into selling Real Estate. If you have the drive, motivation and ambition, we can teach you the skills you need to be successful in this business.
This position also acts as the Team courier. The successful candidate must have a good driving record to implement our field marketing, including signage and photography. Computer skills are necessary to assist in the development of virtual tours. They must be able to drive the team van. Some manual labor is required and the applicant must be able to lift at least 45 pounds.
– Career Minded
– Professional Attitude
– Great People Skills
– Great Computer Skills
– Proficient in E-mail and Internet Usage
– Good Driving Record
No real estate license is required for interviewing; however, candidates must be attending or have graduated from Real Estate school before hiring and commencement of sales training with the our team. If you do not have your real estate license, visit the Michigan Real Estate Bureau website at http://www.michigan.gov/statelicensesearch/0,4671,7-180-24786_24824-81496–,00.html. We will be happy to discuss your plans for a rewarding career in Real Estate. We prefer applicants who live inWashtenaw County or Southern Livingston County. The rate of pay is $23,000 – $28,000 per year depending on whether you have a Real Estate License or not.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please follow all 3 steps below for consideration:
Step 1: Personality Profile A
Instructions (the link to test is at the bottom of these instructions):
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
- Click here to submit the test: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/vo/req.php?id=3f5a2729
Step 2: Submit Application
- Please click here to fill out the application
- Email the application AND your resume to TeamLeads@KathyToth.com or fax it to 734.661.4315.
Step 3: Personality Profile B
Instructions (the link to DISC profile is at the bottom of these instructions):
- The results on this DISC profile allow us to understand situations that will drive you and the objectives that fit your behavioral style.
- The results will go directly to you vs us, in which case you will need to forward the results to: Listings@KathyToth.com
- Click Here to fill out this important profile: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/